The Fanning Center for Business Communication at the University of Notre Dame welcomes you to the 41st annual MCA Conference, "Communicating Tradition and Innovation." We’ll begin at 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 20, 2021, and conclude on Saturday, May 22, with our dinner at Studebaker Museum.
Early Bird Conference Registration $899 by April 15, $999 after April 15. Click here to register.
The Conference fee includes the following:
- Snacks, coffee and drinks during breaks.
- Thursday Reception at Foley’s, our on-campus traditional Irish Pub.
- Friday lunch at Morris Inn.
- Friday dinner and drinks at Downes North Landing and Terrace
- Saturday lunch at Morris Inn
- Saturday evening – reception, dinner, and drinks
- Studebaker Museum tour and whiskey tasting
Significant others and spouses are invited to join us for meals and outings for the guest rate of $425.
We have arranged a room block for conference guests at the Morris Inn.
Click here to book your room.
Cancellation requests made on and before April 28th, will be 100% refunded. Email email@example.com
For cancellations requested after April 28th, please contact Amanda McKendree at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to register is Friday, May 1, 2020.